Sea Moss By Nadia FAQ
(please be aware all of products are made fresh upon order)
Where is your Sea Moss sourced from?
- Our Sea Moss is comes straight from clear waters of St. Lucia
- We do not carry any Sea Moss that is not naturally sourced
Where are you located?
- San Diego, CA (North Park Area)
How can I place an order for local pickup?
- All local pickups are placed online. At checkout there’s an option for local pickups.
- We provide local pickups Monday & Thursday from 4pm to 6pm!
- Once your order is confirmed the day of pickup you will receive a reminder and the address for pickup.
- Same day order does not mean same day pickup. Please order in advance.
- The Sea Moss Gel and Elderberry Syrup must be refrigerated
- The Raw Sea Moss may be left out
What's the shelf life?
- Sea Moss gel lasts up to 3 to 4 weeks. If placed in the freezer it can last up to 2 months
- For all of our Sea Moss Gels we provide you with a expiration date on the lid of the jar.
- Raw Sea Moss lasts up to 1 year before expiring
How can I consume my Sea Moss?
- A spoonful straight from the jar, smoothies, hot tea, hot cereal, oatmeal, applesauce, hummus, desserts, soups, add it to anything you cook.
- You can also apply it directly on your skin as a face mask and on your hair as well.
How many tablespoons should I consume daily?
- You can consume up to 1-3 tablespoons daily.
What does Sea Moss gel taste like? What is the consistency?
- We soak our Sea Moss in lime so the final product has little to no taste.Our infused Sea Moss gels taste like whatever they're infused with!
- Sea Moss gel has a consistency like applesauce / jello.
Do you use real fruits for your fruit flavored Sea Moss gel's?
- We do not use any real fruit for our flavored Sea Moss due to the fact that fruit has a shorter shelf life than sea moss which causes the gel to be full of bacteria
- We use organic freeze dried fruit powder for all of our fruit flavors
Is Sea Moss gel safe to take if I am pregnant?
- We are not doctors, nurses, nor do we have any professional medical or culinary certification. Consult with your Doctor before using if you take blood thinners, are pregnant or nursing to avoid any allergic reactions
- BUT we have done some research and pregnant holistic mothers say it does wonders for them while they're pregnant. Parents also give Sea Moss gel to their toddlers which is said to help with their brain development
How do I know if my Sea Moss is spoiled?
- You will notice a foul odor, mold, or change in color
What is Sea Moss By Nadia shipping schedule?
Our Sea Moss gels are shipped out weekly on Mondays, Tuesdays, and/or Wednesdays via Priority Mail for residents who live outside of California
We Ship Monday -Thursday for all customers who live in California
Please Allow 3 to 4 business days for your order to be processed and shipped
How is my Sea Moss gel kept fresh during shipping?
- We use commercial cold packaging protocols which includes high grade gel shipping packs and thermal wraps. When your Sea Moss gel arrives, it may be warm and in a liquid state but our packaging prevents your Sea Moss gel from rising above a certain temperature during shipping so it will not be spoiled. Put in the refrigerator immediately upon arrival and it will go back to its normal gel state